If you are interested in becoming a member, feel free to attend a club activity that is open to the public, and check us out.
To become a member: you need to fill out the membership application. Click on Application. and download the form.
After you fill out the form, please mail it to our mailing address (on the form) with a check. If you would like to pay using your credit card, please scroll down to the end of this page and follow the instructions.
Club membership dues are:
- Adults 18 and over membership : $30 (All club activities are included, voting member, be a board member, etc.)
- Adults 18 and over limited membership : $10 (Some club activities are included, non-voting member)
- Students 18 – 25 : $15 (All club activities are included, non-voting)
Member’s children 18 and under are free.
- Do you have to be of German ancestry? No.
- Do you have to know and understand German? No, at club events mainly English is spoken.
- Do you have to be a member to attend activities? Some are open to the public, and some are members only.
- Receive our monthly newsletter with information on Edelweiss Club activities and events.
- Participate in a variety of cultural and social events.
- Join in the camaraderie of the Edelweiss Club choir.
- Share your talents by joining committees of interest.
- Meet and enjoy getting to know others in the German community.
The Edelweiss Club does require that all its members show proper respect and consideration for all members and guests, regardless of race, color, or creed.
Instruction for paying with your credit card:
Open the drop down box by clicking on the “=” and choose the desired membership, click on ADD to CART and follow the on-screen instructions. To purchase multiple memberships or join our mug club by purchasing a mug or glass, click on “continue shopping”. When you are satisfied with the content of your “Cart”, click on “Pay without a Paypal Account”. A service fee is included in the price.