If you are interested in becoming a member, feel free to attend a club activity that is open to the public, and check us
To become a member: you need to fill out the membership application and be 18 years of age or older. Click on this link and download the form: Application After you fill out the
form, please mail it to our mailing address (on the form) with a check. If you would like to use PayPal, please indicate
this on the form and you will receive an invoice.
Club membership dues are:
- Adults 18 and over membership : $30 (All club activities are included, voting member, be a board member, etc.)
- Students 18 – 25 : $15 (All club activities are included, non-voting)
Full member’s children 18 and under are free.
- Do you have to be of German ancestry? No.
- Do you have to know and understand German? No, at club events mainly English is spoken.
- Do you have to be a member to attend activities? Some are open to the public, and some are members only.
- Receive our monthly newsletter with information on Edelweiss Club activities and events.
- Participate in a variety of cultural and social events.
- Join in the camaraderie of the Edelweiss Club choir.
- Share your talents by joining committees of interest.
- Meet and enjoy getting to know others in the German community.
The Edelweiss Club does require that all its members show proper respect and consideration for all members and
guests, regardless of race, color, or creed.